M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm 1:1.8
The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 17mm 1:1.8 (34mm*) lens possesses outstanding image quality in a lightweight and extremely compact form. Its ultra-bright 1:1.8 large aperture not only facilitates the ability to capture shots with eye-catching depth of field blur, it also enables tripod-free shooting in low light conditions – further accentuated by the in-body image stabilisation of the latest Olympus Micro Four Thirds System cameras. Besides the extremely bright 1:1.8 aperture, this premium Micro Four Thirds-compliant wide-angle lens also impresses due to its unique mechanisms for Snapshot Focusing and Movie & Stills Compatible (MSC) autofocusing as well as a special ZERO lens coating for high quality results.
* 35mm equivalent
Want to know even more about this lens?
- Superb image quality for brilliant photos
- Snapshot focus mechanism
- High-speed AF with MSC technology
- Premium build quality with metal housing
- ZERO (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating for low-reflectivity
- Image stabilisation mechanism with Olympus Micro Four Thirds cameras
- Excellent low-light capabilities and stunning bokeh