M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 75mm 1:1.8
Any photo enthusiast interested or specialised in taking portraits and indoor shots will certainly reap the benefits of this high-performance prime lens. It delivers uncompromised image quality - even with a super-bright open aperture of 1:1.8 - standing out with crisp contrast, edge-to-edge precision, high resolution and low aberration.
Everything about this 75mm (150mm*) prime lens is high-precision - from its advanced assembling and polishing technology through to its high-grade optical performance and outstanding details in stills and movies. And on top of its impressive credentials, this lens is also remarkably compact and easy to handle.
*35mm equivalent focal length
Want to know even more about this lens?
- Ultra-bright 1:1.8 aperture
- Sophisticated, lightweight design
- High-precision assembling technology
- Robust full metal housing
- Perfectly corrected chromatic and spherical aberration
- Realizing nice circular bokeh without vignetting
- MSC compatible: High-speed and silent AF
- Comfortable MF
- Optional metal hood (LH-61F) and metal cap (LC-61)