You appear to be browsing this site using Internet Explorer 6. This browser is now out of date.
For safer, more reliable browsing it is recommended that you upgrade your browser to one of these browsers:

Firefox / Safari / Opera / Chrome / Internet Explorer 8+

Company Benefits

Olympus KeyMed’s Pension Scheme

Subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria, on the second full month of your employment, you will be entered into a qualifying scheme which has been awarded the Pension Quality Mark. The scheme is an important part of the benefits package you will receive at Olympus KeyMed and offers you & your family some financial security into your eventual retirement.

The scheme is a defined-contribution retirement plan with a level of contribution made by the company. An employee can contribute between 1% and 6% of their pensionable earnings and the company then doubles this contribution up to a maximum of 12%, for example the employee pays 3% and the company contributes 6% therefore the overall contribution is 9%.

Below are some of the other key benefits you will receive once you have joined. A more extensive list is available on request.

Health Benefits
Ranging from private health screening once a year to private medical and dental care insurance.

Olympus Consumer & Audio Products
As employees of the global Olympus organisation, all staff are eligible for significant reductions on a range of Olympus consumer and audio products.

My Olympus Benefits
My Olympus Benefits is a web-based platform providing employees with numerous opportunities to save money through unbeatable offers on shopping and services. The discounts offered are on top of any consumer offers, for example you can earn 8% cashback on anything from Groupon.

On-Site Day Nursery
All employees are eligible to register their children at the on-site Day Nursery which is a purpose-built facility that can accommodate up to 59 children. The Day Nursery is open five days a week from 7.45am to 6.15pm. 51 weeks a year (Closed Christmas). The Nursery provides high-quality care at subsidised rates.

The Day Nursery provides an excellent environment which follows a structure of learning, development and care for children from birth to five years old - this is called the Early Years Foundation Stage and enables children to learn through a range of activities.

The nursery consists of four separate age groups; Bumble Bees (0-15 months), Dragonflies (15 months-2 years), Butterflies (2-3 years) and Grasshoppers (3-4 years). We also offer a holiday club for school aged children up until 11 years. All rooms have access to their own outside space, forest school, a sensory room and large Hall.

In September 2013, OFSTED rated the Day Nursery as ‘outstanding’ and commented that the environment is a ‘magical place for children to be. With its stimulating, caring and supportive environment, they thrive and develop great enthusiasm for learning’.

Childcare Vouchers
Olympus KeyMed provides all staff with the opportunity to participate in a Childcare Voucher Scheme.