We are Olympus Europa SE & CO. KG (Amsinckstr. 63, 20097 Hamburg, Germany). All references to "us/our/we" refer to Olympus Europa SE & CO. KG.
"Personal information" is defined as information that refers to you personally, such as your name, your e-mail address and your postal address.
2. When do we collect data?
We collect personal information from you when you do the following on our website:
- Register to order goods or services;
- Send any other enquiries online and
- in connection with cookies and other technologies.
3. Which personal information of yours do we collect?
We collect the following personal information of yours when you register:
- Your name;
- Your postal address;
- Your phone number;
- Your e-mail address;
- Other personal information that you provide voluntarily;
- Usage data in connection with cookies and other technologies.
4. What do we do with your personal information?
If you provide us with personal information as described above, we use it to:
- Process your orders of goods and services;
- Correspond with you about your orders and provide you with information on the latest news or other special offers that may be of interest to you, unless you have decided not to receive this communication in a personal declaration;
- Answer your submitted enquiries sent and provide you with information on the latest news or other special offers that may be of interest to you, except if you have decided not to receive this communication in a personal declaration;
- Process your job application and speak with you about it;
- Pursue the purposes specified under cookies and other technologies.
5. To whom do we disclose your personal information?
We may disclose your personal information collected via the Internet within our group of companies. Apart from that, we disclose your personal information solely to governmental and law-enforcement authorities, legal successors of our company and our suppliers that we task with processing data on our behalf.
6. International transmission of personal information
In light of the fact that the Internet is a global environment, it is essential that the transmission of data takes places across international border, when using the internet to collect and process personal information. Consequently, by navigating on the website and sending personal information to us, you acknowledge our processing of your personal information on this basis.
7. Cookies and other technologies
If you use our website, online services, interactive applications, e-mail messages and advertising, we archive information on the hard disk of your computer in the form of a cookie (mostly a small text file or a simple GIF). Cookies enable us to tailor the websites to your interests and preferences. For instance, a cookie may contain information about the websites visited by you, which enables us to adjust your next visit to the websites individually. However, cookies do not allow us to access the rest of your computer.
To analyze the success of our advertising campaigns, we also use other technologies, such as web beacons and counting pixels. We also use these technologies from third parties, who help in the analysis of where visitors navigate to on site and what they are interested in during their visits. The third party may also use information on your visits to this and other websites in order to improve their own products and services and offer information about goods and services that are of interest to you. If you would like further information on this practice and your options for preventing the use of this information by third parties, please click here .
Most Internet browsers provide you with the option of deleting cookies or receiving a warning before a cookie is stored to your hard disk. You can find details in the instructions or the help function of your browser. However, if you decide to deactivate cookies that we set on your computer, you may not be able to use certain services or settings on the website.
8. Linking with other websites
The website contains hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties. These websites have their own privacy policies and we recommend reading them. They govern the use of the personal information that you transfer when visiting these websites. We do not assume any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of these websites and the use of these websites is at your own risk.
9. IP addresses
We observe visitor trends because we are interested in the successful dissemination of information by the websites. Our server creates log files with information, such as the Internet protocol address (IP) of your network, what pages were viewed and the duration of your visit. We use analysis software to create reports that allow us to learn how we can improve our website experience. The IP address is used in anonymized form for the web analysis. The log files are regularly deleted. An IP address is a sequence of figures assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider and is required to obtain access to the Internet.
10. Your rights in relation to your personal information
You have the right to request a copy of your personal information in our possession and to ask for corrections on this information. Please send your enquiries to the data privacy officer at. We will make all acceptable efforts to provide, correct or delete personal information about you in our records.
You also have the right to make objections against the use of your personal information at any time. Please inform us via our contact address or the above e-mail address.
OLYMPUS EUROPA SE & Co. KG
Data privacy officer