Featured product EVIS LUCERA ELITE Endoscopy System (GI) — Gastroenterology
As a foundation, the EVIS LUCERA ELITE endoscopy system contains a variety of innovative technologies such as Narrow Band Imaging (NBI), Dual Focus, and Responsive Insertion Technology (RIT). These technologies have been proven in numerous clinical studies to enhance diagnostic and therapeutic quality, save resources, and help to provide greater comfort to patients.Details
EVIS LUCERA ELITE Video Cholangioscope
Reusable cholangioscope with outstanding observation capability supporting reliable diagnosis and treatment.
- High image quality and wide depth of field (1.5mm – 20mm)
- NBI for increased visibility of lesions
- New design and materials for high durability and improved maneuverability
- Passive Bending supports smooth passage
- Expanded working channel diameter reduces friction and improves insertability of ET instruments
More product information for CHF-B290
The CHF-V presents a solution to transcutaneous biliary tract surgery, combining advanced imaging with a deep field of view.
- Improved visualization of the biliary tract by employing a CCD on the tip and less distortion
- No need for intra-operative focusing thanks to enlarged depth of field
The Olympus CHF-CB30L and CHF-CB30S choledochofiberscopes were developed for translaparoscopic treatment of biliary tract diseases.