Products for Gastrointestinal Procedures
EndoPro PAA — Process Chemistry
Enhance Patient and User Safety
Play it safe. Each component of the three-component EndoPro PAA process chemistry is provided in a 4.5-liter canister. Each canister is completely sealed and mechanically coded. There is no chance for mistakes. The formulation has advanced-efficacy characteristics when compared to its predecessors.
- Outstanding cleaning efficacy with EndoDet Pro.
- Effective disinfection with EndoDis Pro and EndoAct Pro.
- EndoDis Pro and EndoAct Pro with capacity for more reprocessing cycles.
- No intermediate rinsing between cleaning and disinfection stage needed.
- Unique lock-and-key connection mechanism of all canisters provides a high level of handling safety for the operator.
- No risk of wrong placement, thanks to mechanical canister coding.
- Compliant with all relevant European standards.
More product information for EndoPro PAA — Process Chemistry
Peracetic Acid (PAA)
Our reprocessing chemicals are dedicated for use in the Olympus EndoThermo Disinfectors (ETD). They support the cleaning and disinfection efficacy of PAA-based reprocessing cycles in the ETD machines.
- Process efficacy
- Fast process
- Material compatibility
- Staff protection