Rigid HD Laryngoscopes
Olympus rigid HD laryngoscopes offer excellent views of the finest structures of the larynx and vocal cords. Its innovative design reduces pharyngeal reflex and avoids refocusing during procedures.
- Visualization of the finest structures
- Great convenience with less refocusing
- Reduces cost over lifetime
- Patient convenience – less pharyngeal reflex
The ENF-VQ provides high-resolution, full-screen images. This imaging capability is achieved without sacrificing the slim, compact design, enabling you to use this endoscope in your office environment during your daily activity.
Video rhinolaryngoscope, 3.2 mm diameter
The ENF-V2 provides high-quality images with a smooth insertion thanks to its 3.2 mm diameter. The ENF-V2 delivers a clear and bright image throughout the entire field. The slim design facilitates insertion while enabling clear observations.
- "Chip on the tip" for high-resolution images
- Full-screen images: Clear and bright in every corner
- Compatible with NBI