Clinically Proven for Over Ten Years
PK TECHNOLOGY is an effective technology that has over ten years of proven clinical history and that
Wide Range of Multifunctional Instruments
PK TECHNOLOGY is an impedance-controlled bipolar energy system that is designed specifically to enhance performance and versatility in laparoscopic gynecological surgery. It offers a complete range of multifunctional laparoscopic instruments, each individually designed for a specific application area.
Driven by Only One Versatile Energy Platform
PK Technology provides surgeons with the ability to seal, transect, coagulate, dissect, vaporize, resect, and mobilize tissue all with precision and control from one energy platform: the ESG-400 – a fully equipped, latest-generation HF generator that provides the PK Technology instruments with advanced bipolar energy. An autodetection function and dedicated sealing and cutting modes for PK Technology instruments and other Olympus devices help simplify the OR workflow.
- 1.Electrosurgical Generators & Monopolar and Bipolar Electrosurgery
- 2.Surgical Complications Specific to Monopolar Electrosurgical Energy: Engineering Changes That Have Made Electrosurgery Safer
- 3.Patient Safety during Monopolar Electrosurgery – Principles and Guidelines
- 4.Bipolar versus Monopolar Electrosurgery: Clinical Applications
- 5.“Laparoscopic radical hysterectomy using pulsed bipolar system: comparison with conventional bipolar electrosurgery”
- 6.“Comparison of Efficacy of Pulsed Bipolar System and Conventional Electrosurgery in LAVH”