Featured product EBUS-TBNA
Endobronchial ultrasound transbronchial needle aspiration (EBUS-TBNA) is a reliable and well-established technique that enables the visualization and sampling of mediastinal, central and hilar lesions and lymph nodes within the tracheobronchial tree.Details
Featured product Peripheral Bronchoscopy
As the world leader in endoscopy, Olympus offers a choice of two bronchoscopic sampling solutions: The combination of a scope and the Guide Sheath or the brand-new ultra-thin BF-MP290F scope.Details
Featured product SVS Valve Treatment
SVS valve treatment is a promising approach for treating a diseased lung in emphysematous patients or a damaged lung resulting in air leaks. The patented one-way SVS valve is a device placed in selected lung airways where it self-expands and limits the airflow to the occluded areas of the lung while still allowing mucus and trapped air to pass by outside of the valve in the proximal direction.Details
PeriView FLEX NA-403D-2021
Flexible 21G transbronchial aspiration needle designed for sampling lesions in the periphery of the lungs
The PeriView FLEX needle is expected to help to increase the diagnostic yield in the periphery as well as to improve access to target sites thanks to enhanced needle flexibility.
- 21G needle supporting diagnostic yield in the periphery for lesions with or without a bronchus sign.
- 2 cm needle length facilitates the sampling of larger lesions. A stopper at 1 cm also supports the sampling of smaller lesions.
- High flexibility needle dedicated to reaching the periphery of the lung.
Olympus complete line-up of Respiratory EndoTherapy devices helps pulmonologists in the effective diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary diseases. With a portfolio ranging from lung cancer staging with EBUS needles and peripheral sampling devices, to the treatment of COPD with intrabronchial valves.
- ViziShot FLEX - Advancing histological sampling in EBUS-TBNA
- ViziShot 2 - For improved access and enhanced lymph node penetration
- ViziShot - Your reliable partner for EBUS-TBNA
- For a safe and repeated access to pulmonary lesions
- Spiration Valve System - Optimal solution for Emphysema and Air Leak treatment