Single Channel Ureteroscopes
OES PRO range of semi-rigid ureteroscopes, outer diameters of 6.4 or 8.6 Fr
The OES Pro range of single-channel ureteroscopes is ideal for all aspects of semirigid ureteroscopy (URS). The portfolio is designed to suit adolescents as well as more difficult anatomies.
- Best picture and increased image size for optimized diagnosis and operating
- Extraslim insertion tube and atraumatic tip design – improving patient comfort
- Best overview at all times – the 7° viewing direction improves instrument visualization
- Fully autoclavable and durable
Dual Channel Ureteroscopes
Semi-rigid ureteroscope range, two channel instrument insertion
The dual-channel semirigid ureteroscopes are ideal for all ureteroscopy/URS needs and feature continuous flow and the ability to use both channels for instrument insertion.
- Two channels for instrument insertion
- Continuous flow for optimal viewing
- Ergonomic finger rests
- 7° direction of view for improved instrument visualization
Flexible ureteroscope, 5.3. Fr Evolutiontip
The URF-P5 flexible ureteroscope incorporates features that improve access to the kidney and patient comfort within ureteroscopy. The evolutionary tip of URF-P5 is designed to easily pass the scope up to the ureter making insertion smooth.
- Flexible angulation gives access to the whole kidney
- Significantly improved image quality
- Innovative tip design eases insertion
- Great control with one-handed operation
- Remarkable durability
Flexible video ureteroscope, 9.9 Fr. insertion tube outer diameter
The URF-V videoscope provides a crystal-clear image via a CCD sensor at the distal end. NBI capabilities improve the visualization of mucosal membranes, further aiding the early diagnosis of UTTC cancers, plus tube rotation provides easier handling.
- Crystal-clear images for efficient diagnostics
- NBI capabilities for improved UTTC detection
- Tube rotation provides easier handling
Superslim 7.95 Fr flexible ureteroscope
The 7.95 Fr superslim URF-P6/P6R with stiff shaft and 275° up/down angulation ensures smooth insertion and improved irrigation for a clear view during stone management procedures.
- Superslim shaft
- Excellent image quality even with slimmer design
Superslim 8.4 Fr flexible video ureteroscope
Improved stone management through digital uteroscopy (digital URS) is possible through the URF-V2. It features an extremely slim 8.4 Fr shaft, comparable with a fiberscope. In combination with a 10/12 Fr access sheath, narrow urethras are accessible.
- Highest image quality in superslim 8.4 Fr shaft
- NBI for optimized upper-tract tumor treatment
- Improved maneuverability with 275° deflection
- Facilitated handling due to 120° rotation wheel