OES Pro Resectoscope
With a working length of 194 mm
OES Pro Resectoscope allows easy, effective, and safe resection in saline of benign prostatic hyperplasia and NMIBC. It is the evolution of the previous standard – the monopolar resection.
OES Pro Resectoscope with photodynamic diagnosis (PDD)
The OES Pro resectoscope with PDD improves the detection of bladder cancers, in particular carcinoma in situ (CIS), using photodynamic diagnosis (PDD) and helps reduce recurrence rates.
With a 5 mm working channel
This morcellator telescope provides superior images during morcellation as part of enucleation procedures, particularly with holmium or thulium lasers. A unique tip design ensures easy capture of enucleated tissue and high inflow decreases the risk of bladder perforation.
- Simplified morcellation – to shorten morcellation and procedure time
- Innovative tip design
- Improved safety
- Superior image quality
- Compatible with all 5 mm morcellators
- Compatible with standard rotatable outer sheaths
OES Pro Laser Resectoscope
The Olympus OES Pro laser resectoscopes offer you reliable and versatile precision tools for laser treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- More precise
- Great image quality
- Partly adaptable and versatile
OES Long Resectoscope
The extra-long resectoscope with a working length of 272 mm
The OES Long Resectoscope has been designed to be able to treat patients with long urethras or large bladders with PLASMA.
- Extralong resectoscope for special patients
- Improved visualization and low-pressure conditions
- Modular design with specially adapted outer sheaths