Products for Urology
Featured product Stone Management — Premium Devices for Efficient and Convenient Stone Treatment
Having a long history in supporting clinicians’ needs in stone management with the provision of rigid and flexible ureteroscopes and related video equipment, Olympus is well aware of the additional procedural requirements resulting from the use of single-use instruments as well as holmium lasers and lithotriptors.Details
Superslim 8.4 Fr flexible video uretero-renoscope
Improved Stone Management through the videoscope URF-V3. It combines a superslim design, enhanced maneuverability and a high durability thanks to the unique insertion tube design DuraBend which is reducing stress on the bending section during insertion in the narrow renal pelvis by passive bending.
- Brilliant image quality in superslim 8.4 Fr
- Increased durability due to DuraBend insertion tube design
- Optimal 275° wide angulation range
- Facilitated handling due to unique 120° shaft rotation
- NBI technology for optimized upper-tract tumor treatment
Superslim 7.95 Fr flexible ureteroscope
The 7.95 Fr superslim URF-P6/P6R with stiff shaft and 275° up/down angulation ensures smooth insertion and improved irrigation for a clear view during stone management procedures.
- Superslim shaft
- Excellent image quality even with slimmer design
Flexible video ureteroscope, 9.9 Fr. insertion tube outer diameter
The URF-V videoscope provides a crystal-clear image via a CCD sensor at the distal end. NBI capabilities improve the visualization of mucosal membranes, further aiding the early diagnosis of UTTC cancers, plus tube rotation provides easier handling.
Flexible ureteroscope, 5.3. Fr Evolutiontip
The URF-P5 flexible ureteroscope incorporates features that improve access to the kidney and patient comfort within ureteroscopy. The evolutionary tip of URF-P5 is designed to easily pass the scope up to the ureter making insertion smooth.
Dual Channel Ureteroscopes
Semi-rigid ureteroscope range, two channel instrument insertion
The dual-channel semirigid ureteroscopes are ideal for all ureteroscopy/URS needs and feature continuous flow and the ability to use both channels for instrument insertion.
Single Channel Ureteroscopes
OES PRO range of semi-rigid ureteroscopes, outer diameters of 6.4 or 8.6 Fr
The OES Pro range of single-channel ureteroscopes is ideal for all aspects of semirigid ureteroscopy (URS). The portfolio is designed to suit adolescents as well as more difficult anatomies.
- Best picture and increased image size for optimized diagnosis and operating
- Extraslim insertion tube and atraumatic tip design – improving patient comfort
- Best overview at all times – the 7° viewing direction improves instrument visualization
- Fully autoclavable and durable