The Olympus Sonority software included with the Olympus Digital Voice Recorders lets you connect your recorder to a PC to transfer, manage and edit audio files.
There are a wide array of functions to help you make the most of the sounds you record, with quick and easy operations.
It also provides several web services like RSS Information and Podcast Channels.
Moreover, the Plus Version which can be purchased online, adds the MP3 editing and Audio CD writing features and in addition to Plus Version, a Music Editing Plugins can be purchased which enables more than 20 advanced additional effects and multiple tracks editing capabilities.
Windows and Macintosh users are welcome as Macintosh is fully supported.
- Windows and Macintosh‑compatible
- Browsing audio files
- Waveform‑data editing (Multi track editing, composition, cut , paste etc.)
- Linear PCM Support
- Web services (RSS Information, Podcast Channel Guide, Firmware Update, Software Update and Upgrade)
- optional upgrade to Sonority Plus (additional functions: Supports recorder menu setup, Audio CD Writing, MP3 encoding)
- optional Music Editing PlugIn (additional functions: no restrictions of multiple tracks, over 20 types of advanced effect functions, manage multiple audio files)
Specifications View all