A Flash Bracket supports for example portrait shooting or macro shooting, in order to avoid unnatural shadows which may appear in the photograph when the external flash is mounted on top of the camera, or to prevent the flash itself or flash attachment from being damaged due to the contact.
With this Flash Bracket you will get a maximum of flexibility, as even the release button of a battery holder would work. It is possible to mount one Flash one the right or left side of the camera body and the LCD monitor can still be moved while the Flash Bracket is attached.
- Possible to mount a Flash on the right or left side
- The user can enjoy hassle-free Live View shooting at any angle
- The attached Flash is professionally fixed and secured from shock
- The opening angle of the arm can be set in 45-degree increments
- The mounting height can be adjusted in 5 steps