Firmware Version 2.0
- Small AF target was added to the AF target settings.
- ISO LOW (100 equivalent) was expanded on the low sensitivity side.
Firmware Version 1.7 19th March 2013
- Supported VF-4 electronic view finder.
- *Automatic display switching by the eye sensor is not supported.
Firmware Version 1.6
- The highlight and shadow control function was modified so the exposure settings are applied correctly at ISO 2000 or higher.
- The issue that occasionally prevented operations during long exposures was resolved.
Version 1.5 2nd October 2012
- Supporting Image stabilisation function in movie mode, while using OM lenses with MF-2 adapter.
- AF ready signal has been decreased.
NOTE: to update from Version 1.2 or earlier it is required to perform the update process twice!
Version 1.2 12th July 2012
- Improved sleep recovery operation.
- AF target is indicated when using C-AF+TR while shooting sequential images using Sequential L.
- Added function to automatically move zoom to the following zoom positions when underwater macro mode or underwater wide mode is selected.
- (Only when M. ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 12-50 mm F3.5-6.3 EZ (EZ-M1250) is attached)
- - Underwater wide mode: Wide setting
- - Underwater macro mode: Telephoto setting
Version 1.1 18th April 2012
- Image stabilizer function when using the following lenses has been modified.
- ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 8mm F3.5 Fisheye (EF-0835)
- ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 18-180mm F3.5-6.3 (EZ-1818)
- LEICA D VARIO-ELMAR 14-150mm
Issue of updates stopping while updating firmware has been resolved.
NOTE: To peform the update please ensure to use the latest version of the "Digital Camera Updater" software. (Win: Ver. 1.03 / Mac: Ver. 1.04 or higher)
Learn how to update the firmware