WHY IS ZUIKO BETTER?
Designed to meet the needs of both professional photographers and enthusiasts, Olympus Zuiko lenses were born of an uncompromising commitment to clear image quality and precision. Their compact, lightweight design lets you expand your shooting capabilities while ensuring top-grade optical performance.
A wide range of various lenses for any situation or creative vision
Compact design that is lighter than average D-SLR lenses
Clear and sharp image quality at any focal length Visionary Hrannar Hauksson, Greg Bottle
Convenient features such as robust construction or quiet AF
picture shot with: M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm F1.8 Aperture F3.5 Shutter speed 1/800 ISO 200
Engineered for high compact quality
Inside the high-grade construction is a sophisticated set of lenses that delivers clear photos and movies in any shooting situation. Thanks to our decades of experience, we are able to provide the most compact and lightweight camera lenses possible without compromising on high imaging quality. For instance, our advanced Zero (Zuiko Extra-low Reflection Optical) coating ensures brilliant photos across all focal lengths and at any aperture.
- Sharp image quality at the corners and edges
- High-quality craftsmanship based on years of experience
- Stunning images thanks to exclusive Zero Coating and Z Coating Nano
Visionary: John Purchase
The right aperture for your visions
Add a new dimension to your photos by blurring the background, or bring everything into perfect focus even in low light – the choice is yours.
Nicely blurred background
Sharp and crisp foreground
Add depth and dynamics
An open aperture lets you be more creative:
- Play around with focus and backgrounds
- Experiment with bokeh effects
- Enjoy spontaneously creative results
Let more light in with a wide open aperture
A wide-open aperture is perfect for night shots:
- Discover the ease of low-light photography
- Capture subjects in stunning focus
- Enjoy better image quality and faster shutter speed
A focal length for any situation
Gain an easy overview of which lens is best for which shooting situation. From wide-angle to telephoto, Olympus Zuiko lenses cover everything.
(1) Breathtaking landscapes(2) Dramatic perspectives(3) Creative views
- Get immersive landscapes instantly
- Take shots in any weather conditions
- Enjoy superb optical performance and high versatility
(1) Clear-quality street style(3) Authentic, bright views(2) Unique architectural angles
Standard camera lenses
- Views are as seen by the naked eye
- Proportions remain as in real life
- Scenes and objects are authentic
(1) Authentic nature scenes(2) Amazing macro close-ups(3) Powerful far-off perspectives
- Views and distances are smaller
- Proportions are condensed
- Details get more attention without you being closer
Your perfect lens for any scene or subject
With more than 70 Micro Four Thirds and Four Thirds lenses to choose from, you have access to the right lens for your photography style and creative visions. When combined with an OM-D or PEN, they make the most of the camera’s sophisticated technology to deliver the high image quality you expect.
Four Thirds works best with the E-M1 series, using the MMF-3 lens adapter.
Nature and Landscape Photographer
picture shot with M.Zuiko Digital ED 12-40mm F2.8 PRO Aperture F10 Shutter speed 60s ISO 100
With a solid metal or metal-like finish and timeless aesthetics, Zuiko photography lenses prove to be precision instruments that can be used and appreciated for years to come. At every glance, you get the sense that they are a masterpiece of high-quality craftsmanship – delivering excellent optical rendering.
Compact, lightweight size
Backed by innovation and experience through the decades, Olympus has the know-how to create a camera lens that is so compact, yet so powerful. The slim design and light weight of these lenses make them ideal for going on photo assignments anywhere in the world.
Clever MSC mechanism
The MSC (Movie & Still Compatible) mechanism has been specially developed to enable fast, quiet autofocusing. At the same time, it provides smooth focusing while ensuring low noise. So you can shoot movies and stills comfortably and stress-free.
Visionary: Neil Buchan Grant
Discover the best lens for your needs
Excel with any subject or scene – in low light, with macro close-ups, at telephotos or wide-angles.
M.Zuiko PRO lenses
Handle the most demanding photography in any shooting situation – without being weighed down.
Extend the high performance of your M.Zuiko Digital lenses to a new level of zoom magnification.
Explore our cameras and find your local dealer.
Where to buy
Do you prefer personal service? Quickly find the OLYMPUS dealer closest to you, anywhere in the world.
Enjoy easy and convenient 24/7 shopping – buy your new OLYMPUS product in our online shop today.