M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm 1:4.0 IS PRO
The M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 300mm 1:4.0 IS PRO lens (35mm equivalent: 600mm) is a precision instrument that delivers pristine optical rendering across the entire image ‑ all packed in a metal body that is one of the most compact in its class. The fast aperture of 1:4.0 gives you full control of your creativity and outstanding image quality. It features the world’s first* 5‑Axis Sync IS mechanism, which works with your OM‑D E‑M1 or E‑M5 Mark II to realise an enhanced compensation by 6 EV steps. Tipping the scales at 1270g, this M.ZUIKO lens is up to 75 percent lighter than competitor’s SLR lenses ‑ while continuing to provide equivalent focal lengths for your nature, sports, telemacro or stage photography. In all weather conditions, extreme mobility is yours for any photo assignment! This must‑have lens with the high‑speed focusing ability of less than 300ms using the E‑M5 Mark II is beyond comparison.
- 5‑Axis Sync IS synchronises the in‑camera IS with the lens IS to deliver pin‑sharp stills and movies
- Compact, robust construction that is dust/ splash/ freezeproof ensures extreme mobility and additional functionality on any assignment
- Highest image quality thanks to ZUIKO lens craftsmanship
- Z Coating Nano for significantly reduced reflections and ghosting
- Closest focusing distance of approx. 1.4m for exceptional shooting potential
- High‑speed and high‑precision autofocus gives you the images you want
- Size that won’t weight you down and which perfectly fits into your hand luggage
- Dedicated Fn button for quick access to 27 assignable functions
- Ready for any PRO assignment
*As of December 2015. Among interchangeable lens cameras.